We are looking for a “Research Analyst” with 1-3 years of experience. If you have an expert as a research analyst in equity broking, then this is your chance to seize and treasure your position in our organization.
- Analyse data to identify emerging opportunities and risks, to provide BUY/SELL/HOLD recommendations and present findings to the management and clients.
- Create and maintain earnings, valuation, and industrial models for allocated number of stocks.
- Assist in writing research reports with your findings, it will be published on social media and website blogs.
- Maintain constant coverage of industry-related news, trends, and developments. Disseminate your insight when appropriate to sales team and Clients.
- Devise and perform your own primary research methods, keeping abreast of trends and sentiment in the market.
- Liaise with internal sales and trading team for responding to news, corporate action, and reporting events. You will be expected to maintain a procedure protocol for escalating emerging news.
- Maintain a public image for the firm at conferences/events. Communicate the company’s research, building its brand and referring potential new clients.
What we offer for your valuable service.:
- Remuneration based on your skills and experience.
- You and your family will be covered with Health Insurance.
- You will be entitled to PF and Gratuity.
- Apart from National Holidays, you will be entitled to paid leaves as per the company policy.
- Annual bonus for your valuable contributions.
- Once a week, we have dedicated hours for sports activity to refresh your mind.
On a friendly note, we expect you to be a graduate and a “NISM Series X-A and Series X-B” certificate holder.