- Craft the content in a manner which is suitable for websites and all the social media.
- Should be able to do content research to build the list of topics which are trending over social media.
- Develop and execute strategies for all company social media channels.
- Create and schedule social media posts that are engaging and informative to our company page.
- Manage online interactions with customers and prospects in our official handles.
- Monitor social media analytics to track performance.
- Collaborate with other marketing team members to ensure that social media efforts are aligned with overall marketing goals.
- Insightful of Financial Services like stocks, mutual funds, equity, derivatives, and bonds will make the job easy for you.
- Should look after company website and update the web page from time to time and develop the SEO to reach our target audience.
- Should generate leads from digital marketing section, either organic method or by hosting events (up to your creativity).
1. Manage company LinkedIn and Instagram profile.
2. Create 3 weekly posts for company LinkedIn account.
3. Research news on the stock market.
4. Design social media posts using UI/UX.
Please share your CV/Profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Company:
- Algates Financial Private Limited, it is a private limited company located in Bengaluru, India.
We believe in providing a full range of investment services to our clients with the help of our dedicated relationship managers. Our relationship managers work throughout the market hours to help you navigate through market volatility and maintain a healthy portfolio. Client financial goals and well-being are the top priorities of our organization.
What we are offering:
- Remuneration based on your skills and experience.
- You will be covered with Health Insurance.
- Apart from National Holidays, you will be entitled to paid leaves as per the company policy.
- Annual bonus for your valuable contributions.
- Once a week, we have dedicated hours for sports activity to refresh your mind.
Job location: Bengaluru, Karnataka – India
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Pay: ₹ 3,00,000 – 4,50,000 PA
Schedule: Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate: Bengaluru, Karnataka: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Experience: 1 – 3 years
For more details please visit: www.algates.in